Wednesday 2 May 2012

Versatile Blogger Awards


So this is just a quick post about the versatile blogger award, i'd like to just thank www.kassicalife.blogspot.co.uk for nominating me, it was super lovely of her :) I haven't had my blog for long at all but even so it was astounding to be recognized and you guys should definitely check out her blog - its so stylish and helpful plus she's just a lovely person. :)


RULES-
    1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
    2. Let them know you have nominated them.
    3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
    4. Thank the bloggers you who have nominated you.
    5. Add the Versatile Blogger Picture to your blog.
7 Random Facts About Me:
  1. I have such an unhealthy obsession with spending vast amounts of money.
  2. I'm only 17 years old.
  3. My dog is the most adorable thing ever.
  4. I would do anything to be a model.
  5. I love living in England.
  6. I don't have any special talents.
  7. My longest relationship was four years.
Nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award:

I realise here I'm lacking a bit, I've really not been on blogspot long enough to know loads and loads of blogs so I guess my nomination is anyone who is an up and coming blogger with a passion for beauty. I think we all deserve to be recognised so I nominate all of you. :) I'm a cheat but hey! 

Thanks so much for reading and I will have another post coming up very soon.
Love you all!

-B x

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the award! :)

    http://ellen-elle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete