Monday 30 April 2012

Bourjois Paris 123 Perfect Foundation.

This is the new foundation from the Bourjois Paris line, it has 3 elements within it which claim to tackle problem areas allowing for a flawless complexion.
1 - Yellow pigments to counteract dark circles.
2 - Purple pigments for an anti dull complexion.
3 - Green pigments for anti redness.

The packaging as you can see is very basic but I really like it, the glass bottle feels sturdy unlike some cheap packaging you can get with drugstore products.
The foundation is a liquid foundation and isn't too runny which makes it easier to work and has SPF10 which is always a plus in my books. The foundation claims to last for up to 16 hours which I don't really agree with, the lasting power is great at all however that's probably my only complaint.


I am in love with this foundation! It shocked me to read so many negative reviews of it so I'm leaning towards the thought that it must work best on oily skin which is strange for a liquid formulation.
This foundation gave me full coverage and I only needed two pumps for cover my face and my neck which I don't think is too bad. It does claim to have a 'melting texture' which I think describes the feeling perfectly, it sinks in and covers the skin amazingly. My shade is 51 which I believe is the lightest in the range so anyone who is very porcelain skinned would be out of options with this one, sorry guys! Also I know there's only 5 shades so it also might be difficult for those with very dark skin to get the right shade or anyone who has pink undertones in their skin.

And of course the absolute best thing about this foundation? Bourjois does not test any of their products or ingredients on animals, I literally couldn't stop smiling once I found this out. I adore this brand, I adore this foundation, plus it's french and french products always make me feel a bit more sophisticated (please tell me this isn't just me).

Hope you guys like this post. Let me know in the comments if any of you guys have tried this foundation and whether it worked for you too! This is definitely going to be my go-to foundation from now on.

I have a few more new Bourjois products I've recently bought which I might review too soon if you guys would be interested in that too?

Love you all,

-B x

No comments:

Post a Comment