Thursday 31 May 2012

Caggie Dunlop, MIC.

I'm sure everyone on the planet is obsessed as I am with this seasons MIC, non?

One girl who I wish was featured a hell of a lot more is Caggie athlough her flawless complexion and designer clothes does bring out the green eyed monster in me, not gonna lie! So I thought up a brilliant idea, why not make a post all about a Caggie-esque look at a bargain price, hope you guys like it!

Caggie Dunlop @ "Snow White and the Huntsman" premier. Swoon!



Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation £9.99
This foundation is perfect for the Caggie look, in this picture Cag's skin is quite mattified but usually she sports a slightly more dewy look. Healthy mix is the perfect in between and gives a gorgeous natural finish without a cakey or heavy feel. Although it is expensive for a drugstore brand I think it's worth every penny and is often compared to products such as Chanel's vitalumiere foundation.
http://www.boots.com/en/Bourjois-Healthy-Mix-Foundation-30ml_1039597/

Soap and Glory - Lid Stuff in 'What's nude?' £10 
This cute little compact has been raved about in the blogging world recently and rightly so, it's so flattering and high quality. You get a cute range of shadows and highlights which I think would be perfect in achieving a natural smokey eye just like Caggie and for an even more enhanced look  I'd switch up my eyeliner for the brown shadow and just lightly dust it under my eye in the place of my usual kohl pencil.
http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-8482-Lid-Stuff-8482-Flawless-Finish-Eyeshadow_1243290/

ME ME ME Godess Rocks Bronzer £10
I guess this product isn't so much a recommendation as a must have for the MIC look! Caggie has been quoted saying this is her go-to bronzer - if it's good enough for her, it's good enough for us, right?
http://www.mememecosmetics.co.uk/goddess-rocks

Revlon ColourBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait £5.99
Caggie has been known for darker lip colours but most of the time she is sporting just a natural glossy lips so for that effect the best option is a Revlon Lip butter, the most natural and flattering colour is peach parfait and it looks really similar to what Cag is wearing in the picture.
http://www.boots.com/en/Revlon-ColorBurst-8482-Lip-Butter_1252852/

Collection 2000 Skyscraper Length and Definition Mascara £4.99
This is the best mascara I have ever used ever! It's so cheap as well, who'd have thought. You can layer this up and get really dramatic lashes or just just put one or two layers on to create a glamourous and natural look just like my favourite MIC star. 
http://www.boots.com/en/Collection-2000-Skyscraper-Length-and-Definition-Mascara_1189428/

So guys that's it for my MIC look, I really enjoyed making and I'm thinking about doing some more, if you guys like this then please leave some suggestions for people you'd like to see a look of, I was thinking Mila Kunis or Lily Collins? I absolutely love their looks at the moment.

Hope you are all well and I'll post again soon,

Love you all! 
- B x

2 comments:

  1. I loved this post! Something a bit different and I'm seriously considering most of your suggestions. I was thinking that I can't wait to see Caggie in next week's episode!

    I think The Saturday's makeup always looks flawless so maybe one of them?

    smazsays.blogspot.co.uk

    Sarah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you and I know I can't either! She's looking gorgeous as ever in the previews :)!

      That's a fab idea, might do something from one of their music videos or a red carpet look. Thanks so much for the suggestion!

      -B xxx

      Delete