Sunday 10 June 2012

Summer Wishlist

Hola bloggers,
It's that time of year where the fake tans come out and the lumpy sweaters are slung to the back of the wardrobe and as always my eyes have been wandering and my heart longing for a few summery treats to get me in the holiday mood.
So without further ado, my summer wishlist. SWOON.


VERA WANG - Preppy Princess
This is such a lovely scent, I feel so confident whenever I wear it but it's so difficult to find I'm not even kidding. My sister bought it me for christmas (babe!) and I used like half of it up within in the first few weeks so I had to be more sparing with it but I ran out last month and I miss it dearly. A definite repurchase is in order.

Rose Gold Aviators
I'm going on holiday and I already own a pair of raybans but I semi own them with my best friend (ex boyfriend) and I want my own pair in a girly style and rose gold is all the rage at the moment so I'm on the prowl for a nice pair. Any suggestions? :)

Zara Messenger Bag
This bag is so lovely, I think it's really diverse and doesn't limit me to wearing it with one outfit. I think it will look so gorgeous with a summer outfit whilst I'm tanning it up on holiday. And best of all it's only £20! Bargain.

Sleek Blush Trio
I'm desperate for this trio, I've looked everywhere and I just have the worst look ever. I'm going to end up just ordering it online soon if my local superdrug doesn't get it's act together. It looks peachy and pretty, I think it'll give a fresh and summery look.

Dipped Hem Chiffron Skirt
So this is more of a general item, I don't know if it's just me but I'm loving the dipped hem look at the moment and I want to stock up for my holidays. I should also mention I'm so tall for a girl, I think I'm just under 6ft and I find it so awkward trying to find clothes that look fashionable and I think this looks so fab on any type of body.

So that's my summer wishlist, I hope you guys like it and if you have any summer wants then post it below because I love knowing the latest trends.

Love you all,
-B x

3 comments:

  1. I love love love dipped hem skirts, they're so pretty and really flattering, especially like the colour of this one! x

    sophee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo that skirt is so pretty :)
    I love the Zara bag soo much, I've got it in black, best decision ever! GET IT ;) You'll love it :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete